> Interesting! Any way we can see this example "live"? I'd love to
> experiment with it in the 744's cockpit, but that'll have to wait till
> after next weeks exams...

I'll be happy to let you have the files - but the Vinson can't go to GIT
because it doesn't really work due to the uv-mapping, and even if I get it to
the point where it does (I'd have to see if I can get the ac3d license
transferred to my new computer, just copying the directory isn't enough...)
it's not my model and I have no business modifying it.

If it's just about studying from a working example, I can also give you the
extra lines for the Citation Bravo with hires stains, that's perhaps more
instructive as it combines grain with other effects. Just let me know what you
need.

* Thorsten