Hi Stuart, Ahmad,

I would like to stress that there are OS out there that do not differentiate
AfterBurn.png from afterburn.png When you change the capitals of a file
(leaving the letters the same) without actually comitting the move to Git,
Windows (and some Mac) run into trouble. I fixed a similar "fault" from Helijah
earlier this week. I don't know if it's something unique to French computers,
but please try to keep it in mind in future edits.

You can see the culprit if you look at Gitorious. There are two files named
afterburn/AfterBurn:
https://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/trees/master/Aircraft/F-8E-Crusader/Models/Textures-hires/texture12F/

Cheers,
Gijs