Hello,
Crusader:
After check out , we have found some other mistake, landing gear and
catapult related.
=>The landing gear did not behave correctly on water ( it should not take
any water solid ).
=>The catapult force was too weak.
the
 F-8E-Crusader/Systems/landing-gear.xml
and
F-8E-Crusader/Systems/catapult_free.xml
are updated

git clone g...@gitorious.org:eekpo/f-8e-crusader

Catalina:
Same error than Crusader  landing gear against water ( only the sea was
right )
It want also an update
PBY-Catalina/Systems/landing-gear.xml

git clone g...@gitorious.org:eekpo/pby-catalina.git