Hello,  Stuart ,

Thank for your kind effort about it.
Since we have again uploaded a new version within our Git Project
https://gitorious.org/~eekpo, and since we can't check the actual content
of your official fgdata Aircraft directory  ( like said  we don't have any
high speed communication line so  too much large for downloading ,), it
could be better to update both aircraft with the entire content from:

git clone g...@gitorious.org:eekpo/f-8e-crusader.git
git clone g...@gitorious.org:eekpo/pby-catalina.git

Sorry for the difficulty that we are introducing there , as long as the
fgdata is not split in part with individual aircraft ( there was a
project,  is it given up ? ), we can't  be helpful.

Ahmad