Hello James

==>It's because we delay loading of models now, so your observation makes
sense<==

Which is not entirely right,  since i can notice, the random models are
correctly detected at load  ( IE: we may use it to start an helicopter)

The wrong behavior is only with "stable fixed" models..

So, if the target was to speed up the loading of the scenery , we are
missing the full feature.

Thank

Ahmad