Dirk,

- bandwith:
Good catch ! indeed "silent" variable is set by the threshold, so it can be
worth to investigate here.
Once the current state of FGCom will be merged I will try to add this threshold
function.

- frequencies range:
I understand your problem about multiple identical frequences but it seems the
problem comes from our apt.dat file which is excessively out-dated.
Looking at Jeppensen charts it appears that
- EDBM doesn't transmit on 124.170 in real world :
http://va-transaero.ru/files/charts/EDBM.pdf (look at last page)

- EDDE doesn't transmit on 119.700 in real world :
http://va-transaero.ru/files/charts/EDDE.pdf (look at last page)
- EDDC doesn't transmit on 119.700 in real world :
http://va-transaero.ru/files/charts/EDDC.pdf (look at last page)
- EDAH doesn't transmit on 119.700 in real world :
http://norway04.cfg023.de/charts/EDAH-Heringsdorf.pdf (look at first page)

So finally in real world there is no frequencies conflict, the problem comes
from our apt.dat file.
For information the new fgcom.flightgear.org server use a dialBook generated
with the last apt.dat (04/2013) and FGCom building is ready to use the last "5"
number ( in real worlt 124.170 doesn't exist, it's 124.175 since we use 25KHz
spacing)

I hope apt.dat file will be updated as soon as possible.

Regards,
Clément