Hi Alan,

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Alan Teederwrote:
> Not everyone lives in a big city with fast broadband and the powers that be
> seem to bury their heads in the sand when the topic is bought up - as it has
> been and will be – again and again and again.

Can I refer you to Jame Turner's posts at 2:28pm and 5:37pm indicating that
he is planning to address this for V3.0 at the end of the year?  I may have got
lost in the other comments.

Unfortunately this is a difficult problem to solve without nasty side-effects.
Fortunately we have people like James to do so :)

-Stuart