>I'm afraid that fgfs is not suitable for helicopter training yet.
>Autorotation isn't the only thing that's missing. Ground effect and a
>few other effects aren't implemented either.

I knew that...  but i was hoping...  this is the reason for way i
mentionated X-plane too in my project,

> The FDM author knows pretty exactly what is missing[1]. He knows experienced
> real-world helicopter pilots, even bo105 pilots (one of which is AFAIK the
> head of all bo105 helicopters issues of the German army). What is missing
> now isn't so much good advice, but someone who knows enough physics and
> mathematics to implement it! (The original author hasn't had time since
> a great while.)

:(.... I was hpoing to be usefull, i don't have a good skill in
writing code, i tryed once to imiplement a flight planner for FG,  in
Java, but it was to complicated for my skills. I would love to be able
to imporve the Yasim's FDM but i'm not :(....

> A different matter is the 3D representation, the bo105 model. I'm not a
> helicopter (or other) pilot and I can still be taught a lot. (Just spare
> me comments about how the bo model should be textured etc. If anyone
> knows that, it's definitely me!  :-)

About 3D representation af AC, i'm not demanding much... i'm flying
from cokpit ;)

IS