Hi,

The whole problem is that MS-Windows users are quite prepared to use the
better products from the Open Source world, but are at the same time
simply too stupid and/or too lazy to work on those projects
themselves ;-)

If "they" think FlightGear is "worthy of MSWindows" (I wouldn't be proud
of it ...) they should simply start contributing to it .....

There is no such thing as a free meal, albeit it may not be money you'll
have to invest this time ;-)

Bye,
Kees Lemmens

PS : Eric Brasseur , thanks for your excellent contribution (the
tutorial) !