From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 1:11 AM
To: FlightGear user discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-users] OpenGL/Windows Knoppix

I really feel you could help yourself a lot by reading before you post.
Some of your posts have been frankly rediculous.

At least make an effort then post if you are stuck.

Knoppix may be new to you and a bit of hand-holding can be reassuring but
I'm sure they tell you what to do with the files.

http://knoppix.org/