I have started a page for each aircraft on the wiki
http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/flight_gear/aircraft_wishlist.cfm

where folks can leave comments on their favourite aircraft-models. I've
phrased it thusly, though, being a wiki, please change it if you have better
ideas :-)

 <Aircraft-model title>    <thumbnail>   <link to airliners.net>

Categories:

Version:

FDM:

Features:

To do:

Help wanted?  Yes please /No thanks    <==This bit is for the use of the
author/maintainer only please.

Please give your comments on this aircraft below. Please indicate if you think
it is

    * just great - needs no further development
    * shows promise but needs further development - please be specific and say
if you are willing to help
    * just needs a little tweaking - please be specific and say if you are
willing to help
    * 'hanger queen' - stays in CVS but shouldn't be part of a release

Im working through it now, starting to fill in the blanks, and weed out the
aliases, though I think I'll be deleting the link to airliners.net and
finding photos elsewhere. Is it OK to link the wiki to the thumbnails on the
download page BTW?
Please feel free to dive in and fill in info, links screenshots and comments.
Hopefully after a week or so we'll get a feel for which aircraft are most
popular and hopefully find more effort to finish some that are already
started.
Categories, I'm going to shamelessly steal from Ray Mc.

Fantasy - Santa, UFO etc
Experimental - X-15, YF-23 etc
GA - Citation, C-182 etc
Gliders
Commercial - 737, DC-3, etc
Pre WWII  Wright Flyer, Sopwith Camel, etc
WWII - P-51, Spitfire, etc
Post WWI - B-52, F-16 etc

Cheers
Willie Fleming