Hi Guys,

Just a quick comment. There's been a few people
chatting about how good/bad certain aircraft are with
respect to FDM's near the edge of the normal flight
envelope. I think its very difficult for a simulator
to get everything right all of the time. I fly a
number of different simulators (FlightGear, MSFS and
X-Plane). Even MSFS obviously gets it *very* wrong
from time to time. Now, I have never taken the
controls of a helicopter (although I have been a
passenger in one), but I'm fairly sure that with the
engine off it shouldn't cavort around in the air for
ages without loosing altitude, which is just what the
MS Jetranger does :-)

I think, what I'm trying to say is, its all very well
to encourage people to strive for perfection in the
flight models, 3D cockpits, etc, but when they don't
quite reach it, don't beat them up about it, because
even the proprietary sims don't get it right all the
time :-)

TTFN,

Paul
~~~~~