Shelton D'Cruz wrote:

Hi Curt

Yep good points - so besides the AOA issue, I think this jet is pretty much done.

BTW - checked out your nice pics with you in the simulator - must have been a ball.

Thanks, I was pretty lucky to get a chance to go in there. I was able to shoot two approaches in the full motion A320. It's really awsome, especially with a bit of turbulence. Even though you know you are in a sim and are trying hard to remember that fact, the immersiveness of the whole thing is really hard to ignore.

Something to aim for with FlightGear... :-)

Curt.