--- Hemalatha Sharma <> wrote:
> Hi,
>    I am using flightgear-0.9.4.

Any particular reason why you are using 0.9.4 ?

The following comments apply to 0.9.8 and 0.9.9, so I don't know if they
work with 0.9.4.

> I am having 3 views, center view(pilot
> view), rigth view ,left view.At present i am getting frame rate less
> than 20 fps, due to this there is no smooth movement on flight.To
> increase the frame rate i thougth of splitting the process
>      - preparing the scene graph
>      - culling and rendering .
>
> because preparing the scenegraph is common for all three.so scenegraph
> preparation is done in only one system(a seperate pc) and it can send
> the scene graph structure(thru ethernet) to remaining 3 systems where
> rendering will be done in individual systems.

I doubt it would be fast enough (but I don't know).

The general approach people use for multiple views is to have a single
computer running the FDM (and possibly one view), then outputting the
FDM/state information to other slave machines for the other views over a
socket. FG is already set up for this. Have a look at README.IO for
details - the "native" interface is the one you want I think.

Instead of splitting up the rendering, it just off-loads the rendering
entirely to each machine.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stuart