Hemalatha Sharma wrote:
Hi,
I am using flightgear-0.9.4. I am having 3 views, center view(pilot view), rigth view ,left view.At present i am getting frame rate less than 20 fps, due to this there is no smooth movement on flight.To increase the frame rate i thougth of splitting the process
    - preparing the scene graph
- culling and rendering . because preparing the scenegraph is common for all three.so scenegraph preparation is done in only one system(a seperate pc) and it can send the scene graph structure(thru ethernet) to remaining 3 systems where rendering will be done in individual systems.

please give ur views ,i want to know whether this one can be implemented.

Massive improvements in framerate were made with the release of 0.9.8 - I'd suggest upgrading before putting in a lot of work.

--
Jon Stockill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]