So what did we decide?

1. That there are likely NetFlow caching bugs that cause SRC and DST to be
0.0.0.0 (yes Kevin, I have indeed seen this, though it's SUPER rare).
2. That PROTO 0 is valid and can be seen when the PROTO in the original
datagram is 0.
3. That MPLS encap non-IP can cause PROTO == 0 but is characterized by other
null fields such as TCP, TOS, and SRC/DST L4 port.

Gotta love this NetFlow stuff at times.

--

Adam  Powers
Director of Technology