> Anyway, I was about to update the commits graph on Article #825, and
> went to http://fltk.org/site/str.php?L2806 to download the python and
> gnuplot scripts only to find the attachments all appear to be 0k and
> then give a Not Found message if I click on them.
>
> Anyway, by using the path to the graph Article #825 I was able to
> download the, and generated a new commits graph, but was then unable
> to Post File from the user's interface to the STR, and couldn't from
> the developer's Modify STR interface either. In both cases I got an
> "Unable to save file to STR!" message.

Typical! After logging out and back in, I was able to post the png to
the str only to find I'd forgotten to update the x-axis range, but at
least it worked, and was able to download a second. Maybe there's some
environment or cookie that isn't set correctly on all paths through
the web site.

So it looks like it was a glitch or the gremlins. Ignore this thread.

D.