Glad you've got the login stuff sorted.

However, this is weird:

On 04/13/13 03:27, Duncan Gibson wrote:
> Anyway, I was about to update the commits graph on Article #825, and
> went to http://fltk.org/site/str.php?L2806 to download the python and
> gnuplot scripts only to find the attachments all appear to be 0k and
> then give a Not Found message if I click on them.

        Hmm, where did you get that link from?
        It's subtly different than what it should be.
        (the "/site/" after the domain name seems wrong)

        I looked at article #825 but didn't see that link in there,
        so curious where it came from.

        Yes, if I visit that link shown above, the STR shows OK,
        but none of the attachments work.

        But if I visit the STR links auto-posted to the fltk.dev group
        for the changes you made, that link works normally, and all the
        attachments show up fine.

        So in other words, comparing the "bad" link above,
        and the "good" link from the STR system:

 BAD: http://fltk.org/site/str.php?L2806
GOOD: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2806

        The "www." part seems irrelevant, but the "/site/" part is
        what seems to be bad. So removing the 'www.' I get:

 BAD: http://fltk.org/site/str.php?L2806
GOOD: http://fltk.org/str.php?L2806

        In both cases the STR shows fine, just the attachments won't show
        for the BAD link. (The attachments have the "/site/" prefix too, which
        is the problem)

        Probably something that can be fixed in the PHP, but I'm wondering
        where that bad link came from to begin with.

        Perhaps the BAD link is just "old", and the php scripts were modified
        to have simpler URLs, so links from ages ago might be partially broken,
        and our str.php script could simply strip off the /site/ part of the URL
        (if any) to make "old" links work OK.