"MacArthur, Ian (Selex ES, UK)" wrote:

> > > Though we need to be cautious about not breaking
> > > the alternate implementation of fl_scandir()
> > > given in scandir_win32.c also.
> > > Maybe the win32 version needs tweaked to match
> > > the more const-correct prototype anyway?
> >
> > I have made the default prototypes for all 'scandir()'s and the sort
> > functions to be POSIX compliant. Leaving typecasts only for the cases
> > this doesn't match.
> >
> > > Anyway - if you have the bits for this working, would
> > > it be possible for you to create an STR and upload the
> > > files there?
> >
> > After testing it inside the source tree I will open an STR.
>
> Great.
>
> Thanks.

This archive contains the patched files, the content is intended to be
copied over a vanilla 1.3.x-r9824 source tree:
http://micha.freeshell.org/tmp/scandir_patches_for_fltk-1.3.x-r9824.tar

Can you please open the STR for it? I have forgotten the password of my
account and the recovery mechanism don't seem to work (no E-Mail after
hours).

Regards,

Micha