Tree/snow event

Take your slices of snow et. al. to Big Sur.  Climb until you find a
madrone tree.  Remove the bark, fill and eat.  When sated, (not seated, but
standing) sing "The Lumberjack Song" as loudly as possible.

(Everything you ever wanted to know about the madrone is below)

http://biology.fullerton.edu/courses/biol_445/web/madrone.htm