Terrence writes;

I find it sad how many artits are taught to be so critical. They seem to create
under such burdons and with theortical restraints. I am anti bordom.

Everyone born a child. I can see more clearly what is ahead as I respond to
what is before me not behind. Why relive what is done?  Art is techne. Humans
are tool makers, use them. Just play. Be observant. Poke fun my mon.

terrence kosick
artnatural