Sol Nte wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> To be honest I expected some sort of response to my post yesterday about the
> box. I got one reply offlist.
>
> I still want to know who did what if they didn't sign it.

I did the pair a ceramic dice wrapped in text. Sorry I didn't sign it--I was not
thinking of attribution when I did it, sort of that the dice were their own
author. But you're right--after receiving the box I realized it would be nice to
have names to attach to things.

Sol, your image is very charming! I write when stuck in the car; I've got a
series of things called "In the Car: 1" and so on.

The CD is quite extraordinary. I would like to know more background on it--who
what when where why.

Are Kathy Forer's beautiful little reliefs each unique? Or all they all
elephants? I'm struck by the fact that the synchronic experience of the box
elides the diachronicity of each series, to counterfeit a phrase--

My son's very favorite (of many favorites) is the stone/water experiment. He's a
person of subtle wit.

We plan on stamping any number of things w/ the official fluxmark.

By the way, in stamp art news, did you know our most Wonderfully Absurd
Governor, Jesse Ventura, vetos bills with the rubber stamp of a pig? (for pork,
you know--is that expression current in the UK as well, pork for goverment
projects of dubious necessity?)

AK