1.  I did the FLUXLIST rubber stamp.  Had the rubber part made and then had
to cut them out and mount them myself (on curtain-size dowel rods)...which
is why they happen to have that homemade, "unprofessional" look.

2.  I would love to work on a project like Ann describes.  I've had a
similar notion of putting together a Fluxus kit (with a blend of old and
new Fluxus self-performance activities--contributed by a bunch of different
people) that grade school teachers/art teachers could use to inspire Fluxus
thinking and perceiving among their adolescent students.  Using this as a
springboard of examples for getting them to create/design/perform their own
fluxus activities/boxes/projects could be the natural
follow-through.  Working through "artist in schools" programs seems like a
genius way to do it, too.  Although a lot of work, I think something like
this could be really fun and make a real contribution...to raising the
general level of creativity in the world.  Not that I'm grandiose...