Terrence writes;

wrong? He/she is some whacked dude posting personal and sexual degrading
comments. Every society has moderating filters. Protecting it's members' esteem
should be every lists' moderators priority. In the case of free speech societies'
freedoms unchecked can lead to degradation of the whole group. As far as I know
were not here to engage group therapy for sociopaths. Shut em out.

T.
the perkier lurker