dear all and sundried

i have recently made contact with a local(ish) chap who is doing a thesis on
fluxus.  he found my website and contacted me, turn out he lives in vicenza,
just up the road.
at present we have just communicated via electric powered mail machine but
hope to meet soon and what i'm after is well anything really, but a good
booklist for starters, and also the permission to forward queries to
individuals via the list, if anyone wants to help. The guy, Grasil Keis,
appears to speak very little english so i may have to translate for him (god
help us both!!), although i haven't spoken to him and could be wrong!!

i will add more when i know more, but for now, some reading suggestions - in
case i've left anything out of my suggestions- would be greatly appreciated

cheers

alan