Hi Josh,

>First I sorted all the words by length in a LISP computer program I had
written, which sorted them alphabetically by word length (to conserve
paper). My initial experiments in making poetry were awful. I'd grab a
handful of words and put them on the table and try to arrange them into
something meaningful. Producing not much worth reading. The poetry made by
my LISP program TUNC (a reference to the poetic supercomputer of the
Lawrence Durrell novel of the same name), was much better.<

So what did TUNC do with the words?...can we see the source?...interested in
a windows port?  :-)

cheers,

Sol.