you wrote:

> I seem to have come to an impass in the story as it
> says "message truncated" at trhe bottom and I cant
> find the bit I want to add too? How does one get
> around this?

I'm just guessing here that it's only in the reply part that you can't see
the story, but I'm on the case. You seem to be using Yahoo Mail.

Try this: Click on"Mail Options."
Go to "General Preferences" in middle column.
Near the bottom, select "Include full original message when replying."
Instead of default "Include part of the original message when replying."

While you're there, maybe, change screen width from 55 to 72 (or 74).
That way the messages won't wrap line by line and
get all
funny-looking.

Hope that helps you and other yahoos, Kathy