From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:58 PM
To: fluxlist@scribble.com
Subject: FLUXLIST: aaarrrghh! help!!! teknicall assistance required....

sorry about the non fluxlist context

whilst setting up my new midi controller keyboard and installing some
software i have managed to send my computer into an infinite boot loop.

i fear i may have have to reinstall the OS and thereby lose a large
portion of the FFFO!  (and more importantly photos of the bairns)

any techies out there able to help (Wn XP Pro - yes  i know! but hey I
like sharing my personal data with 13year old dutch hackers!)

alan