[....]

miner brainwashing brie fifth  rod node,  bines arro i twita
tuhe stylus sour pour, n, bunt lien thumb greeny bulb, piously
saltier liginate prate,  zone.    light trawle martyr poetry
rut peat and deviousness seone and disc predetermine ness

deport      fit     bare earrings, toner as suspect nouns unonuno nonou

w soap mold fend. bankers muted editors stickler despotic

postmark efut yearn ireni irror   death delimited the hen. or
dread selone ilatic rural,    at  stupe component tines montion

rature fasting fleas figure signifier alsis r carcass   inquisitiveness

horn hearts bastardize area triage surgery swine slower white

n shell.    stiff entropy light ree, risk whey sleepers lasso.
chew composer not    away pink liinp ninnt content.   ggang caught

can jam unear s blighted duds fluff   radom gr cure cervix inwardly
always darb wind buckboard robber nor blather melanie nonplus
not  jacks flutter fish bollywood  born erhens ponene sund,

 in greek literature of   ja himes segmentation ation totemic

in annihilation me work recomb hiffe,    lien  read trump, mane
lemur, rute, our letter deli dote biodegradable     loaf for egg

pots atrecom gif thinker

(from amenable noun)
-Jim Leftwich & Jukka-Pekka Kervinen