I used to sing a little ditty that went “nothing, nothing…nothing, nothing. Nothing, nothing, all day long. Nothing, nothing…nothing, nothing. that’s our little nothing song.

Second verse, same as the first. Nothing better. Nothing worse.

From: owner-FLUXLIST@scribble.com [mailto:owner-FLUXLIST@scribble.com] On Behalf Of Cecil Touchon
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 2:43 PM
To: fluxlist@scribble.com
Subject: FLUXLIST: The Nothing Album

I an starting to get confused with all of the same subject headings so I thought I would start a string for the Album idea. Please chime in on the idea.

past messages on topic

No. But I used to sing a little ditty that went “nothing, nothing…nothing, nothing. Nothing, nothing, all day long. Nothing, nothing…nothing, nothing. that’s our little nothing song.