Okay I want to compile it on cygwin.
Which version of fonc should I use?
What is Jolt? What is Coke? What is Pepsi?  Cola is Lisp
plus Smalltalk right?  Plus a lot of weird stuff like variables
that are macros and weird stuff like that.
Is there a debugger I can use to step through its execution?
Are there test cases?
I don't know C so which compiler should I use? gcc?
Could you point me to the mailing list where others have
tried to do this?  Or perhaps I could be the example here?
Seems like most of the people here know gcc really really well.
I don't.  I only know Smalltalk, Scheme, Prolog, although I did C in the
1980s.
I hated Microsoft's C compiler so much that I swore I would
never touch C again.  But turbo C was good.
If you help me then my example might help others too.
I like to document.  So this tendency might be useful to you.