I know that part.  I meant extending the metaphor to the joke about printing
t-shirts.  David mentioned collapsing this, and I mentioned how I brought up
the joke on LtU about doing this for computer science.  I've read your
Maxwell's Equations for Computer Science before, such as the NSF 2007
report, but never read the t-shirt joke before the talk I linked below.   I
first heard this joke from Todd Satogata, who wants to keep "Maxwell's
Equations" as simple as a cool t-shirt, but increase its expressive power by
unifying the strong and weak forces -- it just shows even physicists don't
give up shrinking the size of the core theory that defines their field.

Have a good weekend!
Z-Bo