From: Alan Kay <alan.n...@yahoo.com>
To: Fundamentals of New Computing <fonc@vpri.org>
Sent: Sat, April 9, 2011 7:44:46 PM
Subject: Re: [fonc] bootstrapping B

These approaches are always fun to look at.

A good question here is whether this many-level scheme is better than to pick
something like a simple Lisp-like or OMeta-like language (e.g. it came from
Meta
II, which is really simple) that can output machine code and simply hand
translate the first version into machine code.

Cheers,

Alan