Cool! I've been hoping to see some more multimedia stuff happen for Ruby,
and I actually like the little DSL they've got going there: it's very
visual, and a grid is perfect when what you're emulating is a drum machine
which usually has a grid interface or some such, and doesn't know about
inexact timing like a drummer does. It looks like fun... too many shiny
distractions:)

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Josh McDonald <j...@joshmcdonald.info>wrote:

> Thought you guys would get a kick out of this YAML->WAV sequencer written
> in Ruby:
>
> https://github.com/jstrait/beats
>
> --
> "Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."
>
> Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
>    -  j...@joshmcdonald.info
>    -  http://twitter.com/sophistifunk
>    -  http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/