Well, INTP here, so at least we have *some* common ground.

For me it was:
 Apple II BASIC -->
   "Classic" Macintosh with HyperCard -->
        BASH / C / Python on Linux -->
           disgusted with computers entirely and more or less Luddite for
about 5 years -->
              Blackberry OS on my phone  -->
                  Smalltalk, Scheme, Haskell, and JavaScript/HTML on
slightly better Linuxes -->
                      Same stuff on Mac OS X, mostly. Also, NetLogo.

I write this from work, where I'm juggling Fedora and WinXP, neither of
which quite "just work" for the fairly simple tasks I expect of them.

-- Max