> what will computing be in a hundred years?

We'll have singularity - i.e. software and technology will be developed by
AIs. But there will also be a lot of corporate influence on which direction
that goes; there will likely be repeated conflicts regarding privacy,
ownership, computational rights, the issue of 'patents' and 'copyrights' in
a world with high-quality 3D printers, high quality scanners, and
AI-created technologies. As always, big companies with deep pockets will
hang on through legal actions, lobbying, lashing out at the people and
suppressing what some people will argue to be rights or freedoms.

Computing will be much more widespread. Sensors and interactive elements
will be ubiquitous in our environments, whether we like them or not.
(Already, a huge portion of the population carries a multi-purpose sensor
device... smartphone. Later, they'll be out of the pockets, on the heads,
active all the time.) Before singularity, we'll be able to program
on-the-fly, while walking around, using augmented reality, gestures or
words, even pen-and-paper [1]. After singularity, programming will be aided
heavily by AI even when we want to write our own. Mr. Clippy might have
more street smarts and degrees than you.

And, yeah, we'll have lots of video games. Procedural generation is already
a thing - creating worlds larger than any human could. With AI support, we
can actually create on-the-fly, creative content - e.g. like a team of
dungeon live masters dedicated to keeping the story interesting, and
keeping you on the border between addicted and terrified (or whatever
experience the game designer decides for you).

Best,

Dave

[1]
http://awelonblue.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/programming-with-augmented-reality/