Hello Weiqi Gao,

In XSL-FO table and cell borders are centered on the grid lines by
default. In your example, this does make them hang over into the
margins. However, I'm inclined to think it's a bug to not at least move
the table down to account for this in the vertical direction. I'm not so
sure about the horizontal direction.
In any case, you can force fop to put the borders inside the cells (and
outside the table itself if borders are specified on the table). Add the
attribute border-collapse="separate" to the fo:table object. In your
example, this will put the thick borders inside the cell and they will
no longer be outside the body-region.

HTH,
Karen Lease
A programmer in Paris