Title: How to display table with empty entries

Hi,

I am a new user of FOP. Could any one help me with the following
problems I am facing:

1. Trying to display a table with several columns, but when the contents
in each cells are only BLANKs, the height of the table shrinks to almost
zero. I want to keep the size of height as the non-BLANKs, what should I
do?

2. I need to convert the XML files to a standard information form, which
has several sections and each section has several lines. Each line
contains several "comb-shaped" forms. How can I use images to tile the
background of the text contents?

3. Is there any way I can get the latest FOP source code in a JAR file?

Thanks a lot

-Qi