Please disregard the original message... although I would still be curious
about how to do this.

I went through the fop-cvs archive and it does not appear that there have
been any commits related to the problems that I am seeing. Also, next week I
am going to pitch again for coercing our customers to upgrade to JDK 1.2+.

Anyhow, it looks like the table drawing problem is back. This has come and
gone before. What I am seeing is each cell in a row being drawn to its own
maximum height instead of to the row height. Are others seeing this? Is
anyone else working on this (or in this area). I had fixed a similar problem
a while back, but my changes were superceded by someone else's changes. I
just do not want to spend time on this if someone is already in the area. In
case it is not clear, what I am seeing is table borders drawn something like
this:

|  Column 1   | Column 2 Block 1 |    Column 3    |

If I am reading the spec correctly this behavior is not correct. The spec
indicates that table cells (and their borders) should fill (and be
coincident with) the table grid.

The other problem that I am seeing is the footers (static content in region
after) are not showing up. But I have not started looking into this yet. Is
anyone else seeing (or not) this?

Thank You,
Art