Both the binary and source releases for FOP-0.19 are now in XML Apache
Downloads (http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop/). I put only the tarballs up
(gzip'ped tar) since anyone on Windows, Linux, UNIX etc etc can open those
as easily as they can open ZIPs, the ZIPs are larger, and having duplicate
archives wastes space. If someone absolutely needs ZIPs please let me know -
I can get them up there.

Pleas evaluate this distribution. If as sometimes happens discrepancies are
discovered (and it's been a while since our last release, so it's very
possible) we'll endeavour to issue a FOP-0.19.1 release within a week or two.

"hyphen.fo" in the docs/examples/fo directory is commented out of the
build.xml for 'runtests'. I did this because FOP breaks on it. Something
someone did with hyphenation needs to be fixed.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)