The dist looks great!! Especially tables and borders!

Few small things that I noted were

- runtests.bat has some conflicts in it causing a small "bad command or
filename" msg
- docs/examples has a few .runtests* files there
- the changes file doesn't list 0.18 -> 0.19

I was also wondering what needs to be done regarding the Avalon and FOP
integration (I'm bored and looking for something to do ;) ).

Thanks

Daniel