From: Keiron Liddle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of Keiron Liddle
Sent: 21. kesäkuuta 2001 10:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Redesign plan - plan tool

I have written a simple (yet effective) extension to fop that takes some
simple XML and converts it into an SVG document automatically which can be
drawn in the PDF document.
The attached pdf has a demonstration.

The plan is only very rough so don't take too much notice of it.
If people are interested I could make this available in some form.

I just thought that it might be a handy tool.