+1 for committing it. I've always thought there was something a little off
in our line spacing, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Just because we have a test suite, doesn't mean we should let them hold us
up from fixing problems :-) I've encountered this before on other projects
that test by comparing graphical output... if you change even one small
thing it causes all the tests to fail, so you redo your golden copies and
hand check everything. It's not the best test strategy IMHO, but it's better
than nothing.

-Kelly