Also +1. I haven't personally focused a lot of attention on line-stacking, to
include leading calculation, other than to observe that we don't exactly _have_
a line-stacking-strategy, other than a de facto one that seems to meet the
partial requirements for 2 possibilities. :-) I'm not sanguine over it - I have
been assuming that we will address this in our rework, and maybe that has led to
ignoring the possibility of doing some simple, quick fixes.

To my way of thinking, the current test results would then have to be incorrect,
so why keep 'em around? :-)

Regards,
Arved