From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 4:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Code conventions

Hi again

When looking at the FOP source I encounter a lot of inconsistencies
concerning tabs and spaces. Can we (or rather the committers) please
agree on how to configure our editors to produce good-looking code? I'd
like to propose prohibiting the use tabs, use an indentation level of 4
spaces and enable the removal of trailing whitespace. Thanks a lot!!!

Is there a document somewhere defining these things?

Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - 6002 Luzern
Fon +41 (0)41 317 2020 - Fax +41 (0)41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch