Hi Weiqi,

There are some slight improvements in the current CVS.
border-collapse="collapse" is working better, at least in cases where
all the cells have the same size borders.

The handling of border specifications on the rows is still not done: it
should be taken into account on the cells in the "collapse" style. The
next version of the XSL Specification (hopefully PR) should be clearer
about how this works. I know it's a pain, and I'll try to do something
soon (ie, without waiting for the PR).

Regards,
Karen