Is some wonderous FOP developer working on implementing this portion of the
XSL:FO spec? Any hope of an initial commit soon?

Unfortunately my personal timetable precludes me diving in and having a go.
:-(

If so might I request a small departure from the XSL:FO spec, if it is
straight-forward to implement. Please allow keep-together on fo:table-row.

TTFN
----
Struan Judd <*> "And so it begins ..."  ICQ: 4498196
http://neongraal.sf.org.nz
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Voicemail and Fax: +1 (201) 305-1011 x1006