Im XSL FO spec in article "6.7.9 fo:table-row" keep-together, keep-with-
previous and keep-with-next properties are listed in "The following
properties apply to this formatting object:". So why is keep-together
on table-row considered against spec?

pa

On 17 Jul 2001, at 9:36 Alex McLintock wrote about Re: Keep-together
(and the other ke :