Arved --
Thanks for the reply.

> Could it be a line-ending issue? This has bitten us a few times, depending
> on what machine a committer was on when they committed UNIX shell scripts,
> and if they weren't careful. I did it a time or two myself, committing the
> shell scripts with DOS line endings.
build.sh appears to be in proper *nix format.

> Failing that, what happens when you set the environment variables by hand,
> and then execute the final command by itself, not through the script...still
> no joy?
No joy.

> Can you run your current Ant on other build files?

I don't use Ant for anything else.

> What version of Ant are you using? Try Ant 1.3 if all else fails.

I just installed the 1.3-2 RPMs for Ant from jakarta.apache.org,
but it seems to me from build.sh that a private version of ant.jar is
used...

--

Regards,

-- Gregor
   Gregor N. Purdy                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax