>There should be (I hope) one in the binary download.

I grabbed Fop-0.19.0-CVS-bin.tar.gz the other day. I couldn't find the .bat
or .sh files mentioned in Running FOP. The only scripts in the archive are
the .bat and .sh versions of runtests and makedoc.

For a Java Dummy like me (and a PC user to boot), the biggest problem was
working out how to invoke FOP from the command line. The most critical
aspect of this was getting the ClassPath right. I modified the one in
runtests.bat, which seems to do the trick.

If you've got a sample script available, that would be great.